RG 1/144 Scale 
MSN-06S Sinanju Gundam
Your entire order will not be shipped/collected until all items in your order become available. Release dates are subject to delays by manufacturer / distributor. If you are ordering more than one (1) item, we recommend that you place separate orders for each item if you want the item to be shipped/collected once the item is available. Please read the terms and conditions before purchase/pre-order
- Scale: 1/144
The crimson MS "Sinanju" piloted by Full Frontal, leader of "The Sleeves", is finally turned into a RG!
The back thruster has an articulation gimmick based on the thrust control mechanism of a rocket engine.
The texture is recreated with shiny gold for the engraving on the chest and gloss injection.
A new "Sinanju" recreated with RG specs.
1) Flexible thrusters
Strengthened flexible thrusters, designed based on actual machines. They have an improved structure and the can be opened exposing the inner mechanism.
2) Texture representation
- Laminating: The golden engravings all over the body are laminated and divided into parts.
- Gloss injection: The red color of the base mold is created with gloss injection. The Sinanju will obtain its beautiful shining appearance by just assembling it.
3) Thruster armor with slide gimmick
The armor of all thrusters has a slide mechanism, showing the inner structure to give a mechanical feeling.
4) Highly detailed
The fine details newly designed by Hajime Katoki have been reflected all over the machine.
Set included parts:
- Beam rifle x1
- Beam saber x1
- Beam ax x1
- Beam effect part x3 types
- Weapon holding hand (left, right) x1 each
- Flat hand (left) x1